Sunday, December 12, 2010

Now it is really leaving... :-D


Now my Moly is REALLY leaving to Jennifer!!! What an adventure!!!
I added a nice cat I saw on Flickr today at Cecilia's page ... and paper... I cannot stop !!!!
I put little envelopes in it (the little envelopes are Indian hand made paper from Kahdi) and in the pocket also and several sorts of hand made japanese papers (I love paper!). Feel free to use them ! Put things in it... paint on it... make a collage...
Have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara

7 comments:

二月niji said...

sounds like so much fun!!!
that's another cool idea I didn't think of!
looking forward to it... as always.

(but I can still perhaps share my playlist as youtube videos via this blog.)

barbaraluel said...

I finally managed to bring it to the post office !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benconservato said...

Well I have my moly back from Penny, so I am going to send mine and Jan's off to Rowland start of next week. No can do this week. Maybe.

barbaraluel said...

jennifer, did you get Moly ???

jennifer kraska said...

barbara - it hasn't arrived yet, but I think the mail here is a bit on the slow side.

jennifer kraska said...

It has arrived! and it it beautiful!

barbaraluel said...

must be late because of the snowwwwwwww